Botaniko Weston Homes for Sale, Weston Florida
Discover your dream with Botaniko Weston homes for sale in Weston, Florida below! Easily one of the most anticipated, and soon to be desired, new housing communities in South Florida, Botaniko Weston real estate offers the opportunity to purchase a stunning luxury home in one of the best designed communities in South Florida.
Sitting on 120 private gated acres abutting the Florida Everglades, Botaniko Weston homes for sale offer just 125 ultra-modern and ultra-luxurious exclusive residences designed by renowned architects Chad Oppenheim and Roney J. Mateu with interior designs by V-Starr Interiors founded by tennis great Venus Williams. The height of luxury, security and seclusion, Botaniko Weston real estate offers the ultimate in South Florida living.
Click the image below to view floor plans and housing options
Discover Botaniko Weston Real Estate
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Want to be the first to find out when Botaniko Weston real estate hits the market? Contact Roy Barbu and his team of luxury home specialists today! Don't miss out on the most anticipated luxury development in South Florida.
Explore Botaniko Weston Real Estate
Botaniko Weston real estate promises to offer only the best of the best when it comes to custom designed and built luxury homes. Each of the approximate ½ acre homesites provides a lush, tropical landscape that showcases the stunning architectural detailing of each of these one and two-story modern homes. Ranging in size from roughly 4,200 square feet to over 7,000 square feet, these lavish properties provide plenty of space for the entire family and with initial pricing ranging from around $1.8-million to just over $3-million, there’s something for virtually every executive’s budget.
As one would imagine with luxury properties of this caliber, Botaniko Weston properties offer outstanding features throughout these opulent and deluxe homes. High-end features provide the pinnacle of lavish living and include:
- Open concept floor plans with vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows
- 3 and 4 car garages
- Exceptional master suites with oversized closets and decadent spa-like ensuites
- Gourmet chef’s style kitchens complete with professional grade stainless steel appliances
- Custom millwork, cabinetry and detailing throughout
- Private backyards with heated swimming pools, outdoor cooking areas and lake views
Lifestyle and Amenities in Botaniko Weston Properties
There are many benefits to living in Botaniko Weston properties and many benefits to living in Weston, Florida. Owning Botaniko Weston real estate offers an outstanding lifestyle opportunity and offers incredible amenities including:
- 24 hour concierge for residents
- Children’s play areas and family picnic areas enveloped by the natural landscape
- Miles for jogging, walking and cycling trails that meander throughout the community
- HOA fees that included cable, internet, security (including state-of-the-art closed circuit television), home alarms and maintenance of public areas
Weston, Florida has consistently ranked as one of the “Best Places to Live in America” and for good reason. Weston residents enjoy access to incredible parks and recreation facilities, community events, shopping, dining and entertainment and direct access to the natural wetlands and wildlife of the Florida Everglades. Located close to Fort Lauderdale to the east, Miami to the South and Boca Raton, Highland Beach and Delray Beach to the north, Botaniko Weston residents have quick access to the best beaches, retail, restaurants and nightlife that South Florida has to offer.